There are some well-known manufacturers of Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (HEC) based on their global presence, reputation, and industry standing. Please note that the order doesn’t necessarily indicate rank:
1. Dow (DowDuPont):
- Dow is a major chemical company known for producing a variety of specialty chemicals, including Hydroxyethyl Cellulose. They offer Hydroxyethyl Cellulose HEC products under the brand names cellosize .
2. Ashland Inc.:
- Ashland is a global specialty chemical company that produces a range of Hydroxyethyl Cellulose products, including HEC under the brand name Natrosol. They are known for their expertise in Hydroxyethyl Cellulose applications.
3. Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.:
- Shin-Etsu is a Japanese chemical company that manufactures cellulose ethers, including Hydroxyethyl Cellulose HEC. Their Hydroxyethyl Cellulose products are used in various industries, including pharmaceuticals and construction.
4. AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals (now part of Nouryon):
- Nouryon produces Hydroxyethyl Cellulose under the brand name Bermocoll Hydroxyethyl Cellulose. They are recognized for their contributions to the construction industry, among other applications.
5. Kima Chemical Co., Ltd.:
- Kima Chemical is a Chinese Hydroxyethyl Cellulose manufacturing company specializing in the production of cellulose ethers, including HEC. They serve various industries, including construction and paint and coatings.
6. CP Kelco:
- CP Kelco is a global company that produces a range of hydrocolloids, including cellulose derivatives. They are known for their expertise in providing solutions for various industries, including food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care.
7. Lotte Fine Chemicals:
- Lotte Fine Chemicals, based in South Korea, produces Hydroxyethyl Cellulose under the brand name Hecellose. Their Hydroxyethyl Cellulose products are used in industries such as construction, paints, and adhesives.
8. SE Tylose:
- SE Tylose is a Germany company specializing in the production of cellulose ethers, including Hydroxyethyl Cellulose HEC. They cater to the construction, paint, pharmaceutical, and food industries.
9. Daicel Corporation:
- Daicel, based in Japan, is known for producing specialty chemicals, including cellulose ethers. They have a presence in various markets, providing solutions for diverse applications.
- Hecules produces cellulose ethers under the brand name Combizell. Their products include Hydroxyethyl Methylcellulose (HEMC) ,Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (HEC) and Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC).
Post time: Nov-21-2023